Cliniccare Skin Care
Skincare without the lies
One of the World's top professional skincare series.
We have all heard of the buzz word 'Hyaluronic Acid' in the skincare world! It is a known fact that hyaluronic acid is liquid gold! It is the answer to our anti aging and hydration prayers.
What most of us are not aware of is that most brands that claim to 'contain hyaluronic acid' actually do not contain the ingredient in a low enough molecular weight for it to actual work its magic and penetrate the skin, so instead it just sits on the top layer of the skin and does, well, nothing.
At SkinCraft I recognize the importance of skincare that DOES NOT lie! through many years of experimenting with different brands I came across Cliniccare and became instantly in love!
Cliniccare is a well-renowned Swedish cosmeceutical brand, who knows better than anyone that hyaluronic acid is one of the most useful ingredients in skincare today and this shows throughout their products.
Each product in their concise range of skincare contains this ingredient as a fundamental component to help treat a number of skin conditions from acne to ageing. Unlike traditional forms of Hyaluronic Acid, Cliniccare have managed to develop a more effective alternative in order to achieve better results in the long term. Usually Hyaluronic Acid molecules are 3000nanometers wide but the space between the skin cells is only 100 nanometers wide, making it difficult for some forms of Hyaluronic Acid to pass beyond the surface layer on their way to the dermis. This newly formulated version of Hyaluronic Acid has been condensed to a much lower molecular structure of just 5 nanometers wide, without compromising on results, so that it can reach the lower layers of the skin easily.
Not only that, but Cliniccare have also created a selection of essences, products previously only found in the Japanese skincare market. These lightweight but powerful facial essences pack areal punch in terms of ingredients and offer an extra step in any routine, between toning and applying serum, helping to tackle anything from uneven pigmentation to dry patches.
At Skincraft I only use Cliniccare in my facial treatments and my clients are amazed by the results.
I have decided to bring the clinicare products I love so much to my clients so you can get salon feeling skin at home.
3 step moisturising system by Cliniccare
Cliniccare has a 3 step moisturizing system which combines toning with moisturizing and serums to get the best out of your skincare.
Moisturizing is essential. The dermis is made up of 70% water and the epidermis, 15%. In order to keep the skin well moisturized, it is important to choose daily CLINICCARE skincare products that balance the level of water within the skin.
All of the moisturising 3 steps products contain:
- Powerful Anti-Oxidants to fight free radicals and each range has its own unique plant & fruit extracts/ active ingredients.
- The Lowest Molecular Weight Hyaluronic Acid - Which is naturally occurring in the body, which declines over time thus wrinkles become more visible. It maximizes collagen levels to keep the skin supple, and keeps collagen synthesis up, as well as retaining skin moisture (holding up to1,000 times its weight in moisture) Contributing to the anti-ageing benefits to the skin.
- Sh-oligopeptide-1 (EGF) - That has the identical chemical structure to an epidermal growth factor and has been shown to increase the rate of healing and renewal of the skin, as well as slow the thinning of aging skin, thus minimizing wrinkles.
- Synthetic Proteins as opposed to animal, so less likelihood of allergic reactions.
- CLINICCARE is 100% Vegan – Not tested on animals and free of animal
There are 3 ranges of skincare to choose from: PURE, GLOW and REFRESH. Choose the correct range for your skin type, if you need help with choosing the correct range we offer a FREE skincare consultation
Blemishes, acne and sensitive skin such as rosacea – The main ingredients contain anti-bacterial, anti-microbial properties & natural antiseptic through green tea extract
Melasma, hyperpigmentation, sun damaged & dehydrated skin – Arbutin is the active ingredient which is a natural skin lightener
Fine lines, wrinkles & skin rejuvenation – Contains vitamins A, C and E, and the co-enzyme Q10 to fight premature ageing
- CLINICCARE is where Science Meets Skincare
- 100% Vegan
- All proteins and fragrances are synthetic, so there is less likelihood of allergic reactions
- Exclusive through Professionals ONLY
- Evidence Led & Results Driven
- Optimal concentrations of Pharmaceutical Grade Ingredients; Small molecular weight active ingredients work from within the skin as opposed to sitting on the surface